We have executed or are currently engaged in the following activities and look forward to hearing from you:
- Building AgBiTech’s baculovirus business in 10+ African countries, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and assessing new opportunities, regulatory environments and market/ sales potentials in new geographies
- Establishing Crop Enhancement’s business in West Africa, and Western Europe
- Assessing the sorghum and cowpea seeds sector in Nigeria with Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture
- Supporting Cervest groundtruth its Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning solution with a network of cereals farmers in France, and
- Designing a Go-To-Market model for a large multinational agri-inputs company with VEGA
Dr. Shachi Gurumayum, a Director of AgriMayum, also advises Cervest (London), LadyAgri (Brussels) as well as sits on the Advisory Board of Sahel Consulting (Lagos).